Terms and Conditions
- Please note that the majority of the prints on this website (excluding Paul Coney's glicee prints) are around thirty years old. As such some prints will have slight marks or small creases on the white surrounding border of the print, the image itself should be perfect. It is impossible for us to comment on each and every print as there are simply too many. If a print has an obvious mark we will either make this known in the listing or contact the buyer should we discover this at a later date. We operate a 'first in, first served' policy where prints in the best condition will be sold first.
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to enter the correct delivery details upon placing your order.
- If you require a delivery address update, we will endeavour to do this for you, if the order has not yet shipped.
- We are unable to change the delivery address once an order has been shipped, and at this stage it becomes the responsibility of the customer to ensure they receive the order or place a new order.
- Fine Art Online can not be held liable if you the customer omit any important information from the delivery address, resulting in the order being returned to us. If the order is returned to us due to customer error, you will need to pay the same original delivery fee again to reship your order.
- If the order is delivered to a local post office and you the customer fail to collect the order in a timely manner from the post office, the order may be returned to the sender. If this happens, you the customer are responsible for paying a reshipment fee.
- You acknowledge that once an order is shipped, we cannot be held liable if a delivery is delayed due to the actions of the courier.
- You acknowledge that Fine Art Online do not offer compensation for shipping delays, for both normal and express shipping.
- Items destined for some countries may attract customs charges. You the customer acknowledge you have sole responsibility in paying these fees. If a delivery fails because you do not respond in time to Customs communications, or you refuse to pay the applicable charges, we cannot offer any compensation